Business Certificate Program
• What Corporations and Entrepreneurs of Worldwide Markets need to know to succeed
In conjunction with the Latin Business Association Institute, Pepperdine University is offering a series of partial scholarships that will be a benefit to any company that has been in business for at least 1 year or more.
This course is designed to meet the needs of small business and corporations who are operating national and global marketing to improve both their management and leadership skills, as well as business and technology programs.
The objective of this course is to educate executives charged with managing global and national accounts, furthermore to achieve the strategies and objectives of the organization. It provides participants with important concepts and skills required to successfully manage projects. Additionally, the program will edify owners of the leadership skills required to support dynamic and successful projects. Major topics include creating a business plan, supporting trends and global opportunities, prevailing over competition, sources and cost of capital, strategic thinking and planning. Participants are requested to bring their projects that relate from work to class in order to gain the most benefit from in-class activities.
· Plan projects in alignment with the strategic direction of the organization.
· Make tactical resource decisions and respond to changes effectively.
· Explore what works and what hinders good productivity.
· Compare the use of different analytical techniques and their values for effective global and national market.
· Understand the power of culture in any customer and how to link social, economic and technological structures and their impact on business.
· Develop ways to take advantage of the knowledge and experience already gained in dealing with the competition.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and business owners whose mission statement includes worldwide markets, those who rely on innovative information technology, or whose markets are undergoing changes. .Any professional with or without business, who wants to learn about the trends that are driving business.
· Strategic Thinking
· External Awareness
Length: 6 Weeks (Ask for program LBA 032707)
Cost: Total Cost is $4,000 but with partial scholarship the cost is only $500.00 ($3,500 scholarship from Union Bank and Bank of America per person )
Location: Pepperdine’s West LA Campus 6100 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Check in: Saturday March 24, 2007 from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
To sign up or for additional information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or intellectualmind.blogspot.com